Squad4 is seeking a tech-savvy, data-first, and growth-focused Head of RevOps to help us lead service delivery including build GTM strategies and execute Revenue Operations for our clients in B2B Tech, SaaS, and IT/cybersecurity.
Are you a RevOps superhero in disguise—with Batman’s utility belt at the ready? Our RevOps team engages in a wide range of activities including: CRM implementation and management, data analysis and ops, process mapping, solution architecting, aligning sales/marketing activities, strategic consulting, training, and more.
If that’s you—OR—that’s what you aspire to be… We want you on our squad!
Responsibilities & Daily Activities
This role is client-facing and requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal), team management, and the ability to distill complex challenges and business requirements into actionable recommendations.
- HubSpot Mastery: Exhibit expert-level proficiency in HubSpot, applying its capabilities to maximize client success in Revenue Operations.
- Deep Understanding of GTM and Lifecycles: Possess a thorough knowledge of Go-To-Market strategies and customer lifecycle management, applying these concepts to enhance client outcomes.
- Strategic Client Engagement: Plan, execute, and lead client meetings focused on optimizing commercial strategy and RevOps, delivering solutions that drive substantial results.
- Process and Workflow Development: Design and map efficient processes and workflows for marketing, sales, and service teams, emphasizing team efficiency and bottom-line growth.
- KPI and OKR Management: Define and oversee key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives and key results (OKRs) for RevOps service delivery, ensuring alignment with client goals.
- Operational Gap Analysis: Identify and bridge gaps in customer operations and digital infrastructure, creating new avenues for revenue growth and operational efficiency.
- RevOps Performance Analysis: Coordinate with the team to measure and report on RevOps KPIs for clients, ensuring transparency and continuous improvement.
- Data-Driven GTM Strategies: Develop strategies that transform GTM, customer, and RevOps data into actionable insights through executive-friendly dashboards.
- Executive Engagement and Change Management: Actively engage with executives and senior stakeholders to facilitate and support effective organizational change management.
Qualifications For Success
- You’re a self-starter, knowledge-seeker, and have a deep desire to continuously improve
- You take ownership for your projects, your growth, and your behavior—ALWAYS.
- Zealous in your attention-to-detail for quality, design, and communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate
- Always willing to constructively express challenges or blockers
- Ability to provide realistic estimates for work and delivery timelines
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship required
- Experience with HubSpot required
- Experience with lean project management tools like ClickUp or Monday.com preferred
- 5+ years of HubSpot/CRM management and implementation (alternative CRM experience will be considered)
- 5+ years of relevant leadership experience in a sales, marketing, or service ops role at a high-growth company (administration responsibility at some level)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a professional services or delivery role (technical, development, project management, etc.)
- You possess a deep understanding and have relevant experience in startups or scaling B2B/SaaS/IT companies. (i.e. You know the challenges of rapid growth and know how to enact plans and solutions to overcome. You also know how to be scrappy and get things done.)
- Can talk strategy AND technical implementation needs with executives AND then go implement those solutions
- Proven project management experience to ensure smooth, on-time delivery
- Always a Team Player (Squad focused)
Don’t worry about imposter syndrome or the confidence gap. If you think working with us sounds exciting, we would love to hear from you—so please don’t hesitate to apply. As a startup, we are willing to forgo experience for the right fit. In return, we provide an environment to learn, grow, and see how your contributions have a real impact for our squad and our clients!
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” - Wayne Gretzsky
“If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.” - Thomas J. Watson
Salary & Compensation
Base Salary: $120,000 – $150,000 (USD) DOE
At Squad4, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
Benefits & Additional Information
- Make an impact in a lean and fast-growing team environment
- “Core business hours” with flexible work expectations
- Fully remote (Headquarters in Denver, CO)
- Technology Allowance: All the tech/tools you need to be successful
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Unlimited PTO. Take it when you need it. (Though we’re a small team with ambitious goals.)
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K and retirement planning (Late 2024 or 2025)
- Work with an organization that prioritizes maintaining an environment for professional growth, mutual respect, and rewarding contributions to the squad (team)
- We are a team of experienced professionals taming the Digital Wild West and helping SMBs scale.
- Competitive salary and compensation package (DOE)