Data First. Data Second. Growth Always.
Department: Service Delivery
Location: Remote, USA (Based in CO a plus)
Employment Type: Direct hire, Full-time
Seniority: Mid-Senior level
Squad4 is seeking a tech-savvy, data-first, and growth-focused RevOps Strategist to help us build GTM strategies and execute RevOps for our clients in B2B, SaaS, and IT/cybersecurity.
Our ideal RevOps Strategist candidate is a superhero in disguise—with Batman’s/Batwoman's utility belt at the ready. Our RevOps team engages in a wide range of activities including: CRM development, data management/engineering, process mapping, solution architecting, aligning sales/marketing ops, strategic consulting, training, and more.
If that’s you—OR—that’s what you aspire to be professionally… We want you on our squad!
Responsibilities & Daily Activities
This role is client-facing and requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal), team management, and the ability to distill complex challenges and business requirements into actionable recommendations.
- Plan, execute, and lead client engagement meetings to help customers optimize commercial strategy and revenue operations
- Identify gaps in existing customer ops and digital infrastructure to create new opportunities for revenue growth and efficiencies
- Develop/map processes and workflows for marketing, sales, and service teams that prioritize team efficiencies and bottom line growth
- Lead a small team of growth strategists, CRM developers, and other resources to deliver revenue-generating results for clients and internal projects
- Coordinate efforts among team members to measure and report on RevOps KPIs for clients
- Create strategies that distill GTM, customer, and RevOps data into dashboards with actionable insights for executive teams
- Engage with executives and senior stakeholders to drive and support organizational change management
- Define and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for client service delivery
Qualifications For Success
- You’re a self-starter, knowledge-seeker, and have a deep desire to continuously improve
- Zealous attention-to-detail for code quality, design, and communications to company standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate challenges to project management and business leaders
- Ability to provide realistic estimates for work and delivery timelines
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship required
- HubSpot CMS certification preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales or marketing operations roles at high-growth companies
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a professional services delivery role (technical, development, project management, etc.)
- You possess a deep understanding and have relevant experience in startups or scaling B2B/SaaS/IT companies. (i.e. You know the challenges of rapid growth and know how to enact plans and solutions to overcome)
- Can talk strategy AND technical implementation needs with executives AND actually implement those solutions
- Proven project management experience to ensure smooth, on-time delivery
- Always a Team Player (Squad focused)
Don’t worry about imposter syndrome or the confidence gap. If you think working with us sounds exciting, we would love to hear from you—so please don’t hesitate to apply. As a startup, we are willing to forgo experience for the right fit. In return, we provide an environment to learn, grow, and see how your contributions have a real impact for our squad and our clients!
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” - Wayne Gretzsky
“If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.” - Thomas J. Watson
Salary & Compensation
Estimated: $85,000 – $120,000 (USD) DOE
At Squad4, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
Benefits & Additional Information
- Make an impact in a lean and fast-growing team environment
- “Core business hours” with flexible work expectations
- Employee-owned business, ownership stake for every squad member
- Fully remote (Headquarters in Denver, CO)
- Technology Allowance: All the tech/tools you need to be successful
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Flexible PTO. Take it when you need it. (Though we’re a small team with ambitious goals)
- Health benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K and retirement planning (Coming 2023)
- The opportunity to escape toxic corporate work culture
- Work with an organization that prioritizes maintaining an environment for professional growth, mutual respect, and rewarding contributions to the squad (team)
- We are a startup—but we are not firefighters. We are a team of experienced professionals taming the Digital Wild West and helping SMBs scale.
- Competitive salary and compensation package (DOE)
The Interview Process
We want "great fit" squad members. We also want to be transparent about how we’ll approach the selection process. So, here it is:
- Apply with a resume AND ONE of the following:
- A cover letter. (We promise we’ll read it.) OR
- (Extra Credit) A short video “cover letter.” Keep it under 2 minutes. (We’re remote and rely on digital comms—so video lets us see and work together. Vidyard is a free tool to record/share videos.)
- Preliminary video interview with Founder/CEO
- Short development/strategy workshop with Founder/CEO and another squad member
- Reference checks
- Join the squad and grow!
To apply—email your resume AND cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org