Squad4 is seeking a tech-savvy, adoption-first, and growth-focused HubSpot Admin to help us build GTM strategies and execute Revenue Operations for our B2B clients.
Are you a HubSpot superhero—with your utility belt at the ready? Our RevOps team engages in a wide range of activities including: CRM implementation and management, data analysis and ops, process mapping, solution architecting, aligning sales/marketing activities, strategic consulting, training, and more.
If that’s you—OR—that’s what you aspire to be… We want you on the squad!
Responsibilities & Daily Activities
This role is client-facing and requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal), team management, and the ability to distill complex challenges and business requirements into actionable recommendations.
- Participate in client engagement meetings to help strategize with customers and optimize commercial strategy and revenue operations
- Help develop/map processes and workflows for marketing, sales, and service teams that prioritize team efficiencies and bottom line growth
- Coordinate and implement HubSpot pipelines, record updates, custom objects, reports, and dashboards to meet outlined RevOps and GTM goals.
- Identify gaps in existing customer ops and digital infrastructure to create new opportunities for revenue growth and efficiencies
- Manage the HubSpot Implementation aspects of projects for our clients and internal efforts
- Engage with executives and senior stakeholders to drive and support organizational change management
- Help our customers and our team members #win and grow easier while having fun
Qualifications For Success
- You’re a self-starter, knowledge-seeker, and have a deep desire to continuously improve
- You take ownership for your projects, your growth, and your behavior—ALWAYS.
- Zealous in your attention-to-detail for quality, design, and communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate
- Always willing to constructively express challenges or blockers
- Ability to provide realistic estimates for work and delivery timelines
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship required
- Experience with lean project management tools like ClickUp or Monday.com preferred
- 3+ years of HubSpot/CRM management and implementation
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a sales, marketing, or service ops role at a high-growth company (administration responsibility at some level)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a professional services or delivery role (technical, development, project management, etc.)
- You possess a strong grasp of RevOps practices and have relevant experience in startups, HubSpot agency, or scaling B2B/SaaS/IT company.
- Can talk strategy AND technical implementation needs with executives AND then go implement those solutions
- Proven project management experience to ensure smooth, on-time delivery
Don’t worry about imposter syndrome or the confidence gap. If you think working with us sounds exciting, we would love to hear from you—so please don’t hesitate to apply. As a startup, we are willing to forgo experience for the right fit. In return, we provide an environment to learn, grow, and see how your contributions have a real impact for our squad and our clients!
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” - Wayne Gretzsky
“If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.” - Thomas J. Watson
Salary & Compensation
Base Salary: $90,000 – $110,000 (USD) DOE
At Squad4, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
Benefits & Additional Information
- Make an impact in a lean and fast-growing team environment
- “Core business hours” with flexible work expectations
- Fully remote (Headquarters in Denver, CO)
- Technology Allowance: All the tech/tools you need to be successful
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Unlimited PTO. Take it when you need it. (Though we’re a small team with ambitious goals.)
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K and retirement planning (Late 2024 or 2025)
- Work with an organization that prioritizes maintaining an environment for professional growth, mutual respect, and rewarding contributions to the squad (team)
- We are a team of experienced professionals taming the Digital Wild West and helping SMBs scale.
- Competitive salary and compensation package (DOE)